Smart Offices & Interior Design
We offer quality office interior and designing work including project management
the office functionality required for new work styles has changed.
BEFORE COVID: WORK STYLE
- Employees usually come to the office and work at their own desks.
- Well-ordered linear desks.
- Face to face collaboration & meetings.
- Much less use of video conferencing solutions.
AFTER COVID: WORK STYLE
- Employees working from both office and home.
- Increase in employees working from home due to Covid.
- Usage of video conferencing solutions and downloads of apps heavily increased.
- More enterprises considering video conferencing solutions as cost effective possibilities.
What is a smart office and how does it add value to office interiors?
- Smart office capabilities enables users to enjoy the benefits that IOT architecture offers, through enabling seamless and remote management of their connected devices from anywhere, at anytime, on any screen in real time.
- Office lighting, heating and electronic devices that can be controlled remotely by smart phone or computer.
We have listed down some of the benefits of a smart office below.
Energy cost reduction & efficiency
- Wireless sensors for all lighting and fans that can switch them on/off.
- Wireless AC and blinds adjust the air condition according to the room temperature.
- Smart motion sensors can help detect human occupancy in the company.
- Occupancy monitoring makes it easier to find and book meeting rooms/spaces.
- According to one research, almost 30 percent of booked meeting rooms end up ‘no-shows’.
Employee comfort and workplace safety
- Air quality monitors detect pollution and CO2 and adjust air conditions.
- Sensors for safety include those for smoke, gas leaks, panic buttons, seismic vibrations, temperature, humidity and motion. Sensors for security include those for motion, door intrusion and glass breakage.
Smart VC collaboration
- Due to more employees working from home because of Covid-19, video conferencing solutions like Cisco Webex, Zoom meetings and MS Teams are gaining traction.
- Most enterprises are considering smart collaboration solutions for their employees to connect them with remote workers, customers and other employees.
Improved accessibility and control
- Connected through the internet and controlled through an app
- Gathers data and provide insightful analytics.
- Fault management with real time alerts.
Smart business operations
- IOT office devices can save a lot of time with their automated features, improving cost-effectiveness for business operations.
- Touchless access controls, temperature monitoring solutions & mask detection.
KDDI India's Services
Our Scope of Service
- Design Consultation
- 2D/3D Layout Design
- Architectural Works
- Electrical Works
- Mechanical Works
- Plumbing Works
- Electronic Works
- Timeline Monitoring
- Progress Report
- Workers Arrangement
- Materials Arrangement
- Desking Systems
- Seating Furniture
- Storage Systems
Office interior design and construction
We are a team of specialists who handle everything from creating office concepts and designs to project management and handover. We understand customer design requirements and scope interior plans accordingly.
DISCUSSION WITH THE CUSTOMER
- Sharing ideas
- Gathering requirements
- Scope of work
PLANNING & DESIGNING OF THE PROPOSAL
- 2D & 3D visualization
- Design presentation
- Feedback and revisions
CONTRACT & PAYMENT
- Freezing T&C
- Contract & Agreement
- Site mobilization
- Final project handover
- Scope of work
Why KDDI India
One Stop Solution for all IT Infrastructure, Interior Work, Network Lines, Security and other requirements
Japanese Quality Assurance and Project Delivery commitments
Diversified industry experience
High quality documentation and project management
Global customer engagement
In-house trained engineers
Our Customer Profiles
We have customers from different industry verticals as per below:
- Banking & financial services
- Auto part & industrial product manufacturers
- Tyre manufacturers